NORTH EDGE Professional Diving Watch For Men
1. Time display function, display time, minute, second, month, day,
week, 12/24H, initial value is（2020-1-01 12:00 00 WED ）
2. Alarm function
3. Countdown function, the initial value of (0:00.00,12:00(0FF)
4. Stopwatch function, the initial value is (0:00’000, (0FF)
5. Step counting, exercise time, pace, mileage, calories consumption
6. Altitude, relative altitude
7. Air pressure curve, air pressure, air pressure curve view (24H)
8. Exercise time record, movement relative height view.
9. Scuba diving Mode, NDL time, depth,Temperature,diving speed.
10.Free diving Mode
11. Diving log (99 records)
12. Compass calibration function
13. Low-power reminder
14. Backlight function
15. 4 key functions
16. Use the Battery CR2450
1. Waterproof 100M 2. Scuba Dive 3. NDL Time
2. Safety Factor 5. Nitrox 6. Free Dive 7. Compass
3. Altimeter 9. Barometer 10. Thermometer
4. World-time 12. Date&Time 13. Stopwatch
5. Countdown 15. Alarm 16. Back Light
Before scuba dive we need to set safety factor and oxygen content
1. CONS (Conservative)
2. NORM (Standard)
3. AGGR ( Non-conservative)
CONS level can be the shortest decompression diving time, AGGR level can be the longest decompression diving time
Before scuba dive we need to calibrate compass
SCUBA DIVING MODE
Diving depth in M/FT—18.8m
NDL TIME— 160 minutes
Current temperature—18.8 F
Altimeter & Barometer
Air pressure chart
Current air pressure–1003hpa
1. The upper area shows the week and current time
2. Display the azimuth angle in the middle area
3. Display the position on the lower area
Still Clearly visible in extremely dark environments
GLASS: tough, scratch-resistant glass, high light transmission
WATCH CASE : 316L stainless steel corrosion resistance
1. Storage: please place the product in a cool place, do not place in
dangerous environment, extrusion, pressure, high temperature, low
temperature, high humidity, easy to fall, hard hit, etc. .
2. Do not remove the watchcase by yourself
3. After use: especially after use under water or sea water, be sure to
use clean water to soak and rinse. The cleaning method is:
remove the watch from the hand, gently grasp the strap and place
the entire product in the water.
Soak in water for about three to five minutes, then shake gently.
Let the water flow into the slit to clean the salt.
If there are obvious stains, gently rub with your hands.
Do Not Bang in the Water.
Do not use a strong water column.
Do not use any cleaning solvent other than water.
After cleaning, put it back on your hand or put it in a cool place.